Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

After getting home from the hospital a little before 1, Kaitlin kindly helped me stuff stockings and put the gifts around the tree while Kevin went to the pharmacy. I'm quite certain I have never moved so fast so early in the morning!
Discovering the mysteries that hide inside the stockings...

This boy loves dental hygiene! I think he would have been totally content with just his new automatic toothbrush!





At Grandma & Grandpa's the unwrapping continued...


Lincoln was so tired! While the adults were eating dinner, I peaked around the corner and found him with his blankie, curled up on the chair sucking his thumb! So darn cute!!
Well, the morning was a little quieter than most, as Kacia was a little more calm than her normal self. But I think she still enjoyed the day from the comfort of the couch and Rylin & Lincoln had a blast! Kacia was quite worried that she wouldn't be able to open up her gifts, but she seemed to do just fine with the assistance of mom or Rylin. After a morning at home, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's, and the fun continued. Oh how I LOVE Christmas!

No comments: