Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Festival

Rylin started off by painting Dora which I attempted to draw on with a pencil. The eyes were looking good, and even the mouth at one point, and then somehow it became a little more abstract (see below).
Kacia wanted to be independent from the beginning, and so with no real plan in play, she just picked up a brush and started going.
This is Lincoln's pumpkin. I know what you're thinking- not bad for a one year old, but a little weak for a 30 year old.
On Halloween, we gave Lincoln a mohawk. So we shaved the sides, and then he went down for his nap. The bedhead he woke up with was quite entertaining. It had so much movement and body! Oh my guy is too cute!

This was a picture I took for Kevin, so that he could see the incredible height from the side.
He was our skater boy, complete with new Vans, a Hurley t-shirt and a tiny little skateboard that spent too much time in his mouth. I liked the fact that all aspects of the costume are very practical and useful, and once you take the hair away, pretty normal.
Rylin was Dora, a little more pale than normal, but complete with an outfit that clashes just perfectly :)
Kacia was a cheerleader for WSU. This was a recycled costume of Allie's, and Kacia liked that it was for the school that Uncle Tim can't get away from. :)

So here's my pics that I never loaded from our Fall Festival. It was one of those crazy days for me, Kevin worked all day and I tried to do too many things with the kids that I became grumpy and stressed, but we survived, and for the most part- even had a little fun!

No comments: