Thursday, May 15, 2008

Old Pics











So life has been a little hectic with moving in and attempting to settle in before the baby arrives, so I know that I have been a blogger slacker. Anyhow, I had wanted to post these pictures we took the week before we moved. We went up to Dunsmuir with our friends to let the kids (or dads) do a little fishing and play at the park before the chaos of our busy week started. Kevin had warned me that he was going to have a "crazy busy week" and wouldn't be seeing us much. I know that we are hitting summer months when business seems to be at its peak, so I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until the end of the week that he revealed that yes, he had been busy working a lot, but he also surprised the girls and I by painting their new room and setting up bunkbeds. He even snuck out one of the quilts that I had bought to take it to Home Depot to match paint, then shopped all over town to find the best deal on good mattresses, plus picking up the beds that we had discussed getting, but that he had told me to wait a month or so and then we would see where we were at. The girls are adjusting well to sharing a room and sleeping in their new beds. Some nights are easier than others, but all in all the transition has been much smoother than I had imagined. I will post some pictures of their room when it is a little more picked up ( I think every toy we have unpacked is currently on the floor!)

No comments: