Thursday, June 02, 2011

My Pixie

(I was quite proud of my sweet action shot with my very ordinary camera!)
Rylin and her team, the Pixies, had a great spring soccer season! The highlight of the season for her was most definitely when she scored a goal on my birthday! She had been telling me that she would score for my gift, but we were all totally shocked when she actually did! I'm quite certain no one was more surprised than her. The enormous smile that never left her face was proof that she was positively ecstatic, which brings great joy to a mom. She truly loves playing, always has a great attitude on the field, and has already asked me multiple times when practice will start for the fall season.
[As you can tell from this warm-up drill shot, my daughter is on the petite side... Who'd have guessed the smallest pixie would belong to me:) ]

No comments: