Sunday, January 02, 2011

Snow Deprived

So my kids were given a great New Year's gift- snow! (well kinda) Knowing that they would want to go outside as soon as they saw it, I waited a little bit until I told Kacia to open the blinds. They were ecstatic! Knowing that it would be gone real soon, we managed to find enough clothes to sort of work and we headed outside in our pajamas before 8am. It was practically gone, but they had a blast attempting to make snowballs. The last time we had snow in our yard was 2007, when Kacia was 4 and Rylin had just turned 2. Kacia still remembers how her and Ian made a snowman. I'm guessing they will always hold New Years Day 2011 as a great memory!



I know it looks like a pathetic amount of snow, but hey, when are used to none, a little is pretty exciting!

No comments: