Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas 2010 (For you-Kaitlin)

Here's a few pictures from our Christmas 2010
I love Rylin's face on this one! This is the gift the girls picked out for Lincoln- it's a Cars game where you have to stack Luigi's Tower of Tires with a Mater hook.

Kacia wearing her new boots from Rylin
Lincoln wanted to "help" everyone open up their gifts but adamantly refused to let them help him with his. He was quite funny this year!


One of the greatest gifts I've ever received!!
It was so fun to have "boy" toys this year. This car track was quite entertaining for all of us! Look at Linc's face :)
My boy on his new bean bag chair, actually he was jumping off the bed onto the chair until I came into the room :)

Tim- this pic is for you! The guys have played A LOT of Dominion this last week!
Allie had on new boots that made her WAY too tall next to her aunt!
A great day was had by all!

2 comments:

Breanna Golden said...

i LOVED christmas day with you all. These pics make me want to come see a "show" and eat meat. :)

Unknown said...

You guys all look great. I am so glad you posted some pictures for me to look at and be jealous of since I didn't get to be there with you. MISS YOU!!!!!