Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My LIttle Guy


So here is Lincoln sportin' his new buzz in his Easter outfit. Maybe, just maybe, he won't need another haircut in a few weeks. (This makes cut #5, we just keep getting shorter and shorter!)


I didn't manage to get a pic of the girls in their dresses, but Grandma did, so atleast I'll get them documented in the scrapbook. I love that I spent $2.50 on each of their baskets and they were totally thrilled! With all of the egg hunts, I refuse to put more candy in their baskets, so they got bubbles, a notebook and coloring book. The baskets were a project we had to do for Kacia's class and we liked making it so much (and I likes how economical they were) that we did a milk jug bunny for Rylin too. This just may be a tradition we end up doing every year!

No comments: