Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Kevin!

My silly water bottles, party favors, and golf ball decorations, simply because I had a little too much fun being creative. (The little bucket (golfing) consisted of seeds, chocolate covered espresso beans and goldfish, just a few things to imitate Kevin's love for baseball, coffee, and fishing. Did I tell you a got a little carried away?).
Kevin's parents, the 2 people I fail to thank enough for shaping my husband into the man he is.

Breanna was gracious enough to not only help me with the dinner party, but also host it. Thanks Bre!


Not the most flattering pic of either of us, but unfortunately the only one I have!
Kevin turned 30 on Saturday. We celebrated by having a dinner party with family and some of our closest friends. It was a truly fun night celebrating my incredible husband. Since we did the dinner with just adults for a change, the kids helped us celebrate earlier in the day. We went to Starbucks for breakfast (surprise!) and then Kevin took the girls bowling with Zach and Sawyer. They had a blast playing "rolly pully" as the girls call it. All in all a very fun day!

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

I love your creativity! Happy Birthday Kevin.