Saturday, April 02, 2011

Let's Get Ready to Reffle!!!!

Lincoln has a new love, which is a new thing in our home, but quite common in many- Lincoln loves to wrestle, or "reffle" as he says it. I love watching how animated he gets, as he tries to convince Kevin or I to drop everything and wrestle. (He has been told not to wrestle his 'fragile' sisters). He even got Allie to wrestle once when she was babysitting, after she was able to decipher what REFFLE!!! meant :)

This is his "blue baseball shirt" that he practically lives in. I'm quite certain 90% of the pictures I have of him at this age are in this silly shirt. He has a ton of baseball shirts, so I'm not sure what it is about this one that he loves so much, but he pretty much wears it every other day. I insist that we wash it on the off days, but as soon as the dryer goes off, he excitedly comes running up to me "blue baseball shirt done!" I haven't decided yet whether or not I am allowing him to "win" and wear it so much because I just don't want to fight over it everyday or if it's because in all honesty, it's just a shirt and we stay home most days- so what's the big deal. That is a thought I'm still mulling over... but for now, and today the blue baseball shirt rules

No comments: