Monday, August 11, 2008

Kevin & I Celebrate 9 Years!


Last Thursday Kevin and I celebrated 9 years of marriage! Friday evening Breanna watched all 3 kids so we could have a little one on one time, something we haven't had much of lately. We enjoyed a great dinner out and then decided to scratch going to a movie and went to Barnes & Noble instead. It was so great to be able to look at what we wanted instead of reading Elmo and Princess books. We finished off the evening with one of our favorite things- ice cream! It was a great time together- thanks Bre and Michael and Allie! Marriage is such a wonderful blessing, I am so thankful for my husband and to my God for choosing such an incredible man to be my partner in life! But I have to admit- 9 years makes me feel quite old! And yes, we are already saving for next year, where we plan to celebrate in a place a little more tropical than Redding!

No comments: