Monday, January 29, 2007

Kacia's 1st Haircut



Well, I've been talking about it for awhile now, knowing it was time to finally cut Kacia's hair. It had gotten so long that she was scared it was falling in the toilet when she would go to the bathroom! I would find fruit snacks, gum, and unidentified food objects in it on a regular basis, and brushing it after bathtime had become a very difficult and time consuming task. So I bit the bullet, propped her up on a stool and grabbed the scissors! Although we would get comments on her hair all of the time (that is when I would fix it), I think it actually looks better now. It is much more manageable and looks healthier and thicker. It just doesn't seem that long ago that I was hoping our beautiful, bald little baby girl would grow some hair! Where does the time go???

3 comments:

Megan Bonnin said...

It looks great!

My name is Breanna... said...

You've been a wild blogger! Guess I should get going on mine! Love my girl's hair, so pretty and grown up!

My name is Breanna... said...

You've been a wild blogger! Guess I should get going on mine! Love my girl's hair, so pretty and grown up!