Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Fun!




This Christmas was so much fun! Kacia thoroughly enjoyed the entire season, the lights, the music, the shopping, but Christmas day was definitely the highlight. After opening gifts at home, then going over to Kevin's parents, we decided instead of doing a big dinner we wanted to take the girls up to the snow, along with Breanna's family and Kaitlin and her friends. Kacia had been watching so many different Frosty movies, we wanted her to be able to experience the snow for herself. It was alot of fun, a stray from tradition, and quite cold, but a good time for all of us. I love Christmas, it always reminds me of my mom since she loved this time of year too, and now I love watching my daughter enjoy it all as well!

1 comment:

Megan Bonnin said...

Praise God for the fun times!!!