Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My 2 Princesses!





So check out our adorable girls. Kacia was insistent on being Ariel, but just told me on Sunday. Naturally, I said sorry, but we already decided that you were going to be a butterfly. We already had the stuff from one of her dress up boxes, but then I went to Old Navy on Monday to find Rylin a costume, and found that the mermaid costume was on sale for $3.97! I just had to get it, not only did it make Kacia so excited, but I can never turn down such an awesome bargain! Rylin's outfit - also $3.97, I will never buy costumes at full price, and will always be a last minute sale shopper! Enjoy the pictures of these cuties!

1 comment:

~Debby~ said...

Such beautiful girls!!(Mommy included) My little Rylin has changed so much I hardly recognize her. I need to get back there soon!