Thursday, February 28, 2013

November

November was one of my favorite months of 2012. For the 1st time in I have no clue how long, the entire side of my family got together under one roof for a few days. All 5 siblings along with all 4 spouses and 8 kids made for the perfect Thanksgiving. 
 You throw in the Oregon coast which will always hold a special place in our hearts as one of mom's favorite places, and the fact that my Rylin turned 7, and you forget about the 8+ hours of driving each way and you have a very ideal Thanksgiving weekend.


 Lincoln loved the fact that we went to Lincoln city and informed us that he was "the boss of this place" since it was named after him.
 I can never get enough of Kaitlin and Ian's happy boys! Love and miss my sweet nephews!
No Hetland get-together is complete without board games. We played a ton, including a Dominion tournament, which I still think the bracket was somehow rigged :)

No comments: