Tuesday, December 06, 2011

More of November

The girls love going to watch plays! So when they saw that Annie was going to be performed at Michael, Allie & Alex's school- they couldn't wait! I think Rylin loves to go for the candy at intermission and I think Kacia is simply amazed that people choose to get up front and perform without being embarrassed! The next play will be the The Best Christmas Pageant ever at church- which they are super excited for!
Kevin and Bre did so much for the Thanksgiving meal, that the girls and I decided to go see Arthur Christmas during Lincoln's nap. I love starting off the season by seeing a Christmas movie, and I love that they are totally game to indulge me!

Rylin decided to draw a turkey on everyone's napkin, so as we were setting the table, and putting out the food, she patiently continued to decorate :) We had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving. Allie did much better at taking pictures, as these are my only 2, unless you include the video of the original Thanksgiving meal performed by Bre and the kids! For the sake of the teenagers who were kind enough to participate- I won't post it on the world wide web :)

No comments: