Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Month

So it's been a month or so since my last post and life has been, well, too busy for blogging. We have officially moved- a big thank you to our friends and family who graciously helped! My kids have been sick, gotten better, only to get sick again. (Kacia's teacher said 10 students were absent on Monday!) But instead of boring you with all the details of our daily life, I wanted to share a clip of Rylin reading!!! This preschooler is one excited cookie to show me her new home reader each week. We are so proud of her and so happy for her, as this has been a skill she has desperately wanted to participate in. I cut the video to make it a little shorter to not bore you- or later severely embarrass her- including her making a face at a snooping sibling & nose picking :)

No comments: