Tuesday, July 06, 2010

2 Silly & 2 Cute

Here's a few pictures that capture Lincoln at age 2. He is busy, fun, silly, and loves to play!
This face says it all! "I'm cute and I know it!"
Playing dress-up with the sisters, and constantly taking his diapers off. I later found him trying to put on Rylin's princess underwear :) Sorry, buddy you have to talk more before I'll even think about potty training you!
Posing with his fantastic Hair Stylist!
Lincoln loves Reid! He always wants to hold him, so we offered one of the girls' dolls. He was thrilled to hold it, tried to swaddle it in a blanket, and offered a pacifier- but when the doll would not "keep" it in it's mouth, it ended up in Lincoln's!
My boy is one happy little monkey! We're are so blessed to have him in our family and we are loving age 2, even with the challenges it brings :)

No comments: