Friday, June 11, 2010

"Golden" Medal Graduates

The Golden Five
All of the cousins minus Reid, who was eating, & somehow to a newborn, that was way more important than posing for my camera! :)
Michael receiving his medal for Male Athlete of the Year!
Allie receiving her medal for maintaining a perfect 4.0!

This last week we celebrated the twins' 8th Grade Graduation! (Man, if my kids grow up as fast as these two, I'm in trouble!!) I'm so proud of them! Not really for the graduation part, although that's nice and all, it's really the young adults that they are growing up to be that I am proud of. They love the Lord, love others, are fun yet responsible, smart yet not know-it-alls, leaders in their school, and genuinely fun teenagers to be around. They are shining lights, radiating the fruits of the Spirit to those they come in contact with. We love you Michael & Allie!!!!

1 comment:

My name is Breanna... said...

Thanks for posting these Jen. We love that you were there and even though the cake stinked...any where the burns clan is, it's a party! Love you!