Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Rookie of the Year

After having 8 girl birthday parties, I was happy to plan a boy party!
Can you guess the theme I picked?
Family around the table enjoying our ballpark food of hot dogs, nachos, and peanuts.

Eating the wrapping paper.

The bat that has replaced the blankie the last couple of days. He drags this thing around all day!

He knew exactly what to do with his cupcake!

And he devoured it super fast!
Lincoln is one! And I have no time to write about him because he just woke up from his nap... But can you believe it's been a year already? What an incredible year of God's great goodness! I am truly blessed beyond words! Thank you Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

Judy Stein said...

I think I remember when you were close to 1....and yes, the years have flown by very quickly. God has been good to all of us, hasn't he?