Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Day at Home













Well despite the beautiful blue sky, today is freezing and windy, and with Rylin and I both struggling with allergeries, we are taking a lazy day and staying home. So what better to do than post some pictures for you and avoid doing housework! Here are some pictures of my girls a couple of weeks ago. We are still living in our "temporary" house (thank you Jesus!) and so I have unpacked very little, but we decided to get out the dress-up box and literally within 5 minutes they had tried on all of the clothes, ripped them off and thrown others on, over and over again! Sometimes it is a good thing to separate them from some of their toys because then when you get them back out, it's like they are new all over again! I was able to get more pics of Rylin then Kacia because Rylin needed to stay nearby for assistance!
Oh, and just for those of you wondering how I am doing on my coffee addiction, in the last month and a half, I can count on one hand (not even using all of the fingers!) how many "good" coffees I have had, 2 of which were brought to me by my very dear sister! I also realized that I was quite wrong on my Starbucks count, missing at least 5 - bringing the total to 12 - in our "small" town!!!
(We miss you Grandma! And we know you are missing Starbucks too (though not as much as you are missing us!), we'll have to go together when you get back!

1 comment:

Megan Bonnin said...

hey guys! whats up with the freeze today! We are at home too today. Great job on the coffees! I'm starting to like drip coffee! It's alot less work. love you guys