Saturday, December 22, 2007

Loving Christmas

















So my girls and I are loving Christmas time! Kevin is not a scrooge or anything, but I kind of get a little too into the holiday, with only listening to Christmas music and watching all of the cheesy Christmas movies and all. And it seems that the girls have joined forces with me. They have learned numerous songs, love to go looking at Christmas lights, insist that the tree lights be on at all times, and they don't complain too much about all the baking, hot chocolate and candy canes either. I am pretty sure we have every Christmas themed movie/cartoon saved on DVR, and that is all the Kacia watches. The season is moving fast, but here a few photos of us enjoying our town's Christmas parade, Kacia's church Christmas concert and a cookie decorating playgroup we had. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy it to the fullest!

1 comment:

Lexi and Linzi said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I love all of the pictures:) I was so happy to hear your news!! :) Have a VERY Merry Christmas Jenny!