Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yet Another Princess!


It has been no mystery that Kacia is a "girly" girl. She hates bugs and dirt, loves make-up, anything and everything pink and has cycled through the Disney Princesses. I am pretty sure that our birthday themes are set for years to come! Her favorite currently has been Jasmine, but she is now in battle with Mulan, since it was on TV last week. (Quick side note, the Reflection song from Mulan is on our car CD, and the line where she says, "Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?" Kacia thinks is her! She gets so excited, "That's me, huh mom!" that I decided I can either explain that the song is about Mulan looking in a hypothetical mirror and seeing herself, or I can let my daugther be a kid, and be excited that a princess is singing about her, I chose the latter.) Anyhow, my second daughter is just as much a "girly" girl. She thinks that all the princesses names are Ariel, insists on wearing Kacia's glass slippers, despite the fact that they are huge on her, and have a slight heel, making walking quite difficult. The other day I was getting them out of the bath, had grabbed the Hello Kitty towel, and princess towel, asked Kacia which one she wanted (the princess), so I went to wrap the Hello Kitty towel around Rylin, when she said "NO, Ariel, Ariel, Ariel..." I didn't know that an 18 month could care what towel they used, but apparently, it matters to Rylin! Looks like its time for Kacia to learn the art of compromise!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

We Albanians are awaiting remodeled kitchen pictures!

My name is Breanna... said...

ok jenn, time for some more pictures! Just wanted to let you know, I'm checking on your blogging! Love ya!

Robyn said...

Horray for In-and-Out next Thursday! Woo-hoo!